cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving incoming calls

alexgraves82
Hooked

Re: Not receiving incoming calls

For me it's nothing to do with receiving calls from my bank. I am not receiving more than 30% of my incoming calls from any number.

Been through 3 or 4 rounds of 'examples' been told twice to try my sim in another phone. Both times the same issue occurs. I haven't been contacted by customer services for more than one week now. I'm going to Ofcom as soon as the issue is 8 weeks old for me.... 1 week to go!
I intend on taking this issue as high as possible as Plusnet haven't been very effective at all.
Angelo
Hooked

That's it, I'm done. Cancelling my contract today. People and customers can't contact me very often as it cuts them off straight away, can't make phone calls. I'm fed up with it. I'd rather add 2,5 pounds and switch to Virgin for even better tariff. But the problem is that even at the moment CAN'T even call customer service because of the issue. Bye PlusNet, it wasn't a pleasure and I don't even want to think how many potential customers I lost because of that during the time I've been with you.

dfunked
Grafter

Yup... Currently on hold (21 mins and counting) to get my PAC code and have already ordered a sim from Three (who I now regret leaving in the first place just to save £2)

For the sake of a few pounds extra a month I'd rather not bother going through the "turn your phone off and eject the SIM and put it back in/try your SIM in a different handset/we're posting out another SIM" script. It might fix the flaky call related issues, but wouldn't fix the 4G throttling and lack of short code number support anyway.

Angelo
Hooked

Exactly same here. 22 mins waiting. Just signed up with Virgin and waiting to get PAC code from PlusNet.

Angelo
Hooked

So after 36 mins wait to be put through the consultant I eventually managed to cancel my 2 SIMs with PlusNet and get PAC code. Never again with PlusNet. 

Heatha
Dabbler

Well that's 3 customers they just lost over the same problem... Although they are still all denying knowledge of this being a wide spread plusnet issue lol

tcm
Hooked

6 soon...partners phone is not receiving any calls, and I'm being told my customers can't reach me either. Explains why my phone has been unusually quiet this last few weeks. I'm not sure it's TSB related either because I managed to verify after the 3rd attempt. Don't know. All customer service keep asking for is examples of when it's failed to connect an incoming call. How the F do I know that! 

dfunked
Grafter

It's really frustrating considering the high regard I hold Plusnet in as an ISP... This sort of stuff might be excusable in the first few weeks of launching a new product, but Plusnet Mobile has been going for well over half a year now and things like this should have been ironed out ages ago.

allrc

I am also only receiving incoming calls sporadically. If I turn my phone on and off I can get a call sometimes but not for long, calls just go straight to voicemail. Called plus net and they sent me a new sim but this didn’t help. So frustrated!
alexgraves82
Hooked

Solution- I left Plusnet and they paid me for the pain I went through. Not had the issue with my new provider. Don’t waster the hours in calls and tests, quit and move on.