Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received my SIM yet!

FIXED
Selgovae
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Not received my SIM yet!

Joined plusnet mobile on Monday afternoon. I was told the SIM card would arrive yesterday and the welcoming email today. So far nothing has arrived.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Not received my SIM yet!

Hi @Selgovae.

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your SIM card yet. If you can send me a private message with your order details, I'll look into this for you. -Ashleigh

Selgovae
Grafter

Well I replied to you Ashleigh using my first private message. Did it get through to you and can you help me?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Selgovae.

Thanks for getting in touch. I've just responded to your private message. Smiley -Ashleigh

Selgovae
Grafter

Thanks Ashleigh for looking into this problem for me. You say "It appears the order hasn't gone through I'm afraid, it doesn't state a reason why so I'm not sure if there has been an issue with the website; but you'll need to place the order again".

So after a big "shout at the world" I tried the process of signing up again, but this time using the website, and I think I was successful. I have got an email stating what I have ordered and even a reference number. So I have all fingers and toes crossed in the hope a SIM card will arrive some time next week.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fix

It's a good sign indeed. 

The SIM will arrive and automatically activate within 1-2 working days. If you have any queries in the mean-time, please feel free to give us a shout. -Ashleigh