Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to change plan despite multiple attempts

rk508
Dabbler

Not able to change plan despite multiple attempts

Hi,

I've been unsuccessfully trying to change my plan since early June.

Here is a brief summary of events:
I called 500 in early June and was told my plan would change when my billing month rolled over in June.

This did not happen so I called back after the new month started and was told it needed to be looked at by the Operations team.

A few days later I called back and was told the new plan would take effect when my billing month rolled over in July.

Again this did not happen. So I called back on 22nd July and was told the Operations team would need to look at it and it takes 5 working days.

I've called back today and and been told its been sent to the Operations team today and will take 5 working days from today. The customer services rep seemed unconcerned that this had already been sent to the Operations team on 22nd July.

I'm hoping someone from Plusnet can assist with this.

Many thanks

rk508

2 REPLIES 2
MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Re: Not able to change plan despite multiple attempts

Hi rk508,

Sorry to hear your tariff change hasn't been smooth. We want tariff migration to be as painless a process as possible, and I'm sorry to hear we fell short on this occasion.

I'd like to take this on, keep an eye on the progress for you and most importantly, put you in a position where you're not inconvenienced by this. If you could drop me a PM with some account details I'd be most grateful.

rk508
Dabbler

Re: Not able to change plan despite multiple attempts

Thanks Michael.

PM sent.