cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No voicemail when phone not answered

rogill
Dabbler

No voicemail when phone not answered

Joined Plusnet mobile a few days ago and my number was ported over today and now when anyone calls after so many rings the call ends but the caller isn't given the option of leaving a message.

To make this worse the phone only rang four times so if it wasn't answered straight away the caller couldn't leave a message.

I tried online chat earlier today to increase the ring time but the code I was given didn't work so I called Plusnet about three times and each person I spoke to gave me different codes to use, none of which worked. In the end my husband who has an EE mobile contacted EE and they gave him a code which lengthened the ring time on his phone and suggested it may work on mine which it did.

A lady I spoke to at Plusnet said she would pass on my problem to the appropriate dept. but a response could take up to 5 days. I want to get this sorted before my 14 day cooling down period ends.

Most telecom companies I have dealt with in the past seem to have a technical dept. which can be called direct.

Any help would be much appreciated. I have an iPhone 5S

3 REPLIES 3
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: No voicemail when phone not answered

Hi @rogill, welcome to the forum 

This thread may be helpful in enabling voicemail. 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

rogill
Dabbler

Thanks just used this code and its now working   **004*07870020555*11*30# 

rogill
Dabbler

Just used this code and voicemail is now up and running. Many thanks for the replies.

**004*07870020555*11*30#