cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No voicemail notifications.

Potiti

No voicemail notifications.

I have just changed phones to a xiaomi note 5 plus, the phone is running android 7.12.
The voicemail works and records messages but I get no notification that I have waiting messages. This is very frustrating as I have to keep ringing 555 to check up for customer messages.
I have checked all the settings and permissions and all is fine. I've tried my wife's Virgin mobile sim and the voicemail notifications work fine with this.
I've seen on other posts that the sim can be at fault?
I would appreciate some feedback.
Many thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: No voicemail notifications.

Gruner
Hooked

Same here switched to Plusnet from EE in March I'm using a Redmi 4X same situation as you, wife has Samsung S6 and all works fine. Numerous threads on this topic Plusnet couldn't give a monkeys. Whoever heard of a voicemail system that didn't give notifications ?! All affected should contact BT's CEO gavin.e.patterson@bt.com
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi Gruner,

Although this isn't a feature that we support right now, I can assure you that I have raised this off for further investigation. I have recently chased this up on the 03/05/2018 however, I have been out of the office the past couple of days and there will have been no further correspondence due to the bank holiday weekend. 

Rest assured, any updates will be posted in the original thread: https://community.plus.net/t5/Mobile/Samsung-s8-has-not-voicemail-notification/td-p/1482935.

- Rebeka 

Potiti

Hi Rebeka.
Thanks for your message, I can't believe that this is not supported by your company.
I am not getting the little voicemail notification icon, so have no idea if I have messages. Strangely it works fine on my older android phone, is it that Plusnet system is not compatible with modern phones.!? I will have no choice but to move to another provider unless this is resolved quickly.
Thanks Gruner for the email of the CEO.