cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service on two numbers, poor customer service. Plusnet Issue in Wakefield?

theoraceldaz

No service on two numbers, poor customer service. Plusnet Issue in Wakefield?

Moved our two numbers on shiny new PlusNet accounts, still to move the 3 kids, only been 2 weeks and neither phones now work.
Data appears ok but no calls possible, 1 of 10 calls work in a test across both accounts. 
Anyhow called 500 and the Rep basically said he didn't know what's happening, could be a mast fault. then came back and said possible mast fault in Wakefield might be fixed in a couple of weeks!! 

Seriously! What on earth is all that about!!! 

He then put me through to retention who where hopeless and only said we can refund you. 
Not a good start at all really, may as well go get another provider. and faff about swapping numbers again, really not a happy bunny. 😕

1 REPLY 1
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: No service on two numbers, poor customer service. Plusnet Issue in Wakefield?

Hey @theoracleldaz,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with your signal recently. I've had a look into this and we can see that a degraded mast may be the cause, though reports so far suggest that it's only the 3G signal affected. You may be able to circumvent this issue by changing the signal settings in your phone, to use 2G for calls and texts instead. Please could you give this a go and let us know how you get on with it?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team