Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service in NN10

booji
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: No service in NN10

Working for me too but they really should have put a notice out and saved me from wasting my time getting nowhere with customer service
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay in getting in touch with you, some Plusnet Mobile customers may be experiencing problems making or receiving calls. We're working hard on a fix and will keep you updated here.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Maloney
Dabbler

Better late than never I suppose ... But these outages have been constant since November time from memory . I have four sims within our family and unfortunately they have happened at crucial times for us, normally early evening . Arranging pick ups etc. even at a point where my 11 year old daughter was stuck in the middle of nowhere with no means to communicate with anyone she knew for 3 hours. Like it or not , we are very reliant on a 100% reliable mobile service, without it is like having an arm cut off.

Too many outages,  and I can remember 5 maybe 6 in a short space of time . Remember o2 and the criticisms in the media when they went down , it's because it is a rare event .This is becoming a too regular occurence for plusnet and I will be looking at moving elsewhere.