cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service for making a call or sending text

Ajaymishra

No service for making a call or sending text

For the past 2 weeks my phone has been showing no service. I cannot make calls or send text (text works sometimes sporadically). Plusnet sent a new SIM as replacement but this also doesn't work.
3 REPLIES 3
KEM
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Re: No service for making a call or sending text

Have you tried:

Go into the phone's settings, network and internet, SIM settings there is an option to Automatically select network which is usually set to On. If I click on that I can manually force the phone to select plusnet - several networks are shown and they all state that they are forbidden even the plusnet connection. I then put the connection back to Automatic.

It works on my android phone when I lose connection - frustrating when it happens and that I need to keep doing it but hopefully there will be a fix soon.

Ajaymishra

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I tried all those. Also got SIM replaced considering it could be a sim problem. However, nothing worked.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Hi @Ajaymishra

I'm really sorry for how long it's taken to get back to you. We've been quite busy recently so it's taking longer than we'd like to reply.

I know how frustrating it is when you've got signal issues. I'll drop you a PM separately with more info

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team