cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile signal

AT27

No mobile signal

How do I go about receiving compensation, there has been no mobile phone signal in my area for over a month now and everyone I know on EE has received at least £100 compensation 

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): All caps title/text edited as per Forum rules.
2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 416

Re: NO MOBILE SIGNAL

@AT27 wrote:

How do I go about receiving compensation, 

Pay the extra monthly fee and move to EE?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: No mobile signal

Welcome to our Community Forums @AT27 

I'm really sorry to see you've not had no signal for over a month. Is there a logged service problem in your area?

Check the coverage checker Here by entering your postcode and click the check status button.

We generally wouldn't provide compensation for a problem that's affecting one area, but we'd be happy to look at a fair and proportionate goodwill gesture though once you're up and running again. 

Feel free to drop me a private message with the following details when that time comes or if you need further help.

+Your mobile number

+Your full name

+Your full address

+Are you the account holder?

+Your date of birth

+Last 2 digits of your bank account number

+Last 2 digits of your bank sort code

When private messaging me, please include a link to this thread as our staff private messages go through a centralised system internally so I might not actually personally message you back. Although just a few of us monitor our Community Forums so there’s a good chance I’ll pick it up. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet