cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile signal this morning?

Ingrebourne

No mobile signal this morning?

Hi, I suddenly don't have any mobile phone signal at all at home where I normal get 4G. Is there a problem with the mobile signal? How can I report this?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No mobile signal this morning?

Hi @Ingrebourne,

Thanks for getting in contact this morning. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty with your mobile data. You can check for any known issues within your area via https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/networkchecker/checkservice

If there's no issues via our Status Checker, you may need to perform some troubleshooting methods from your handset. Such as, removing the SIM/ rebooting your phone- this can sometimes kick-start your connection again. 

You can also try re-entering the APN settings and these are accessible via our website https://www.plus.net/help/mobile/mobile-phone-and-voicemail-settings/. The settings vary depending on your handset/ software. 

If you're still experiencing issues after trying the above, please don't hesitate to send me a private message and I'll do my best to help! -Ashleigh

Ingrebourne

It says there are engineers in my area and they expect good service back within 10 hours. 10 hours!! Is this for real? I can't be without a mobile phone signal all day. Is this expected to happen often?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear this @Ingrebourne

I can assure you, if there's maintenance within your area, our Engineers will work to the best of their ability to ensure this is fixed as quickly as possible. Keep a look out on the Status Checker link for any updates! -Ashleigh

JasonMassey
Grafter

Hi Ingrebourne,

Did you loose data only this morning, or did you loose voice calls also?

Cheers

Jason

Ingrebourne

Lost both data and voice calls this morning.