cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile signal for last 2 days

Paul601
Hooked

No mobile signal for last 2 days

Hi, I have had no mobile signal at home for the last 2 days and I rely on my mobile, I am currently confined to home at present, it is difficult.

Your website states no issues with any services.

EE website states mast is down in my area NR31 9PU

what can I do and what can you do to help me.

Thanks Paul

4 REPLIES 4
japitts
Rising Star

Re: No mobile signal for last 2 days

You mention you've checked on the EE website and it advises that there's an issue in your area - you can register on that same site to get updates by text or email.

PlusNet don't operate the mobile network, so there's very little they can do apart from make the same checks that you are.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @Paul601,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. 

I'm sorry you've had some trouble with your signal recently and I apologise for the frustration caused. As you've confirmed there is an issue showing for the mast in your area, our suppliers are on it and working to resolve the issue. At this point there's not much more we can do, as @japitts mentioned we don't own the network and so can't speed things along unfortunately. 

Please click on the "keep me posted" tab on the EE website so you are kept up to date on the fix and eta's in your area for this issue. 

Thanks. 

Paul601
Hooked

I registered this morning for network updates but have not received any new ones.

Service came back on about 30 minutes ago but no update.

You seem quick to deny any responsibility for the network but my contract is with you and not EE.

japitts
Rising Star

No-one's trying to deny responsibility for anything, but it's in the nature of an MVNO that if they don't directly operate the mobile network, there is a limit to what can be done in the case of network outages. You could equate it that you're a customer of PN, who are in-turn a customer of EE.

No network operator guarantees an uninterrupted service 24/7, it's simply not possible.