cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email updates

David_W
Rising Star

No email updates

Yesterday I got my PAC from Vodafone and went through your website to sign up for your 2Gb/Unlimited package, the website flaked out and took my money before saying they couldn't take my money, not a problem (okay it is a problem but it's not a problem if you get my drift), I phoned up the sales department and ordered over the phone.

Since then I've been expecting to have updates via email, or at least a confirmation of my order, but currently there is nothing, not a single email from PlusNet.  The only thing I can think of is that the customer advisor put in my wrong email address which mean I'm getting no information about my order, it's processing, welcome pack or whatever, nothing like that.  Any chance you can look up whats happening, if the email is wrong then correct it and send out the emails I should have obtained?

Another thing I noticed that you should take a look at.

The 3Gb, 2000 minutes, unlimited texts is £8 on "Mates Rates", on not-mates rates, it's 3Gb, Unlimited minutes and texts, you don't seem to have applied the "Plan Boost" to the 3Gb plan on "mates rates" which means it's a worse deal for people who are with PlusNet.  Looking again, the 3Gb/2000 minutes is on "non-mates rates" but is priced at £12.50 so I don't know, maybe you've put the wrong things in the wrong places?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No email updates

Hi David_W 

USwitch are doing a USwitch exclusive PlusNet deal of 3000 mins 3000 texts 4GB data for £8.00 see below

Brian A

uSwitch exclusive

Smart Cap
minutes
texts
4GB
data
£8.00
per month
Order direct from:

David_W
Rising Star

I'm on mates rates so unlimited texts and minutes for £6 is cheaper, I'll never use the 2Gb and probably 1-200 minutes a month so that additional £2 a month is £2 I'd never get any value from, I've also capped the excess at £0 so I'm very happy with the plan I've chosen I'd just like the emails and such from PN to arrive. Smiley

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Sorry to hear you didn't receive email updates regarding your order.

I'm struggling to locate your mobile account, could you drop me a PM with your mobile account number or mobile number so I can look in to this further for you.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
David_W
Rising Star

Sorry for the delay in replying, I phoned up to get the issue sorted.  The original person had somehow managed to typo force9.co.uk but the guy I spoke to sorted it and resent out all the emails and the log in stuff.  Really happy with the service too, a lot cheaper than Vodafone (who hung up rather than try to match the prices).  10/10, would recommend PlusNet mobile to friends (probably have done too).

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No worries, and thanks for getting back to us.

I'm glad to hear that we've corrected your email address and resent the messages.

Cheers for the recommendations also. Let us know if you need any further assistance at all.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet