cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data connection, can't call or send sms.

adsjo

No data connection, can't call or send sms.

Just ported my number over to plus net from o2. Had a text earlier saying welcome to plus net. I have also received sms from family members but I can't message back or call out. Also I have no data connection, it just shows plus net with full bars but no 3g or 4g. I have a Huawei p30 Pro if anyone knows how to fix this?Huh
3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: No data connection, can't call or send sms.

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for the delayed response. I just wanted to check if you're still having issues? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
adsjo

Yes still having issues. Rang plusnet many times but all they seem to go through is the same stuff. They even blamed my phone which is a Huawei p30 Pro but my sons plusnet sim works on 4G in my phone so it's not that. I still believe the issue lies with the porting my number or APN settings as its like I'm blocked from 4G? I have tried alot of different APN settings to no avail (Still comes up as H+ with no 4G). Please help!!
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to me @adsjo 

I’m really sorry for the delay and you’re still struggling to get your data sorted out. Sad

Can you private message me your full name and mobile number? I’d like to look at raising this to our second line support team to take a closer look.

When private messaging, could you provide a link to this thread? Our staff PM’s go through a centralised system, so I may not personally message you back, but there’s a good chance I may do as there’s only a few of us from the team who help out on our Community Forums.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet