cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Mobile data or texts for over a week

Julesdby
Dabbler

Re: No Mobile data or texts for over a week

Well replied to @Mads and heard nothing since.
As plusnet know my mother is in hospital and texts are her main way of communicating.
I have now contacted @bbcwatchdog they have asked for a point of contact can you provide that ?Huh
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Julesdby,

Thank you for sending your mother's mobile number over via PM. I have added this to the incident that is open with our networks team to ensure that this is resolved as part of the widespread issue. Unfortunately, we don't have a timescale as to when this will be resolved but they are working to sort this as soon as possible due to the high number of customers impacted and the inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Julesdby
Dabbler

Well text messages and data returned yesterday. I would have thought after such a huge amount of time without the service maybe a phone call or even a text massage to say the service was back ? Nope nothing at all 

Not even an apology ! 

Plusnet customer services more like Plusnet lack of service, and they advertise themselves as no nonsense good customer services ... so disgusted by the way we have been treated 

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @Julesdby,

I am sorry about the lack of service you have received during the outage of the mobile services recently. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused. Do let us know if we can help you with anything else.

guzzi
Hooked

Is this still a problem as my data stopped this weekend and I can only use wifi. My services were restricted for a few days due to a direct debit hiccup but since I had an email to confirm the cap was lifted I have not had data returned.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi guzzi, no it's been resolved but it sounds like we need to look into that for you. Could you send me a PM with your mobile number please? It would be best to reply back here when you have too please.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
guzzi
Hooked

I sent a PM straight away, I am hoping it can be sorted very soon as my mobile is useless without data and I'm thinking it would be easier to end my contract.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there @guzzi, I'm afraid Adam is not in office at the moment. Would you be able to PM me the details so that we can progress this for you.

guzzi
Hooked

Please can someone reply to my PM's to try and resolve this problem, I don't see the sense in paying for data I can't use.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for coming back to us @guzzi,

I have now replied via pm.

guzzi
Hooked

I replied to you but not heard anything back. As no one seems interested in helping I would like to know how to cancel my contract from when I lost data.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @guzzi,

Apologies for the delay in response, I have now replied to your PM.

If you really do wish to cancel you will need to call our Customer Options team on 0800 079 1133 or 500 from your Plusnet sim.

guzzi
Hooked

3 weeks ago I first posted about this and it's still not sorted, I have answered 2 PMs to go through security and still waiting.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry to hear you're still having issues.

I think I may have sorted this out for you now. Can you let us know if you're still having problems after 2 hours?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
guzzi
Hooked

Thank you, I have received the message to say my account has been reactivated and it is now back to normal. I had received a message on 8/12/18 saying my smart cap had been reset which I assumed meant my account was reactivated. Will I be compensated for the 3 weeks I have been unable to use my mobile?