Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Mobile Service - Leeds LS15 8FQ

FIXED
RobC
Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: No Mobile Service - Leeds LS15 8FQ

Quite right. Horses for courses and different people find different things useful,

with any lack of reliable core call access making any mobile phone service not just utterly pointless, but a darned liability IMO.

I do find wifi and VoLTE calling very useful beyond what systems like whatsapp offer, but they all still do have their little niggles.

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @allanmac 

I've picked up the message you sent @LaurenB as she's currently out of the office.

Once you've responded I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
allanmac
Hooked

Hi Japitts. I complained to Plusnet and they said I had to complain to EE which I did. Since I have had 4 mails from them over the last three weeks saying.. "We have a problem in your area".. then 8 hours later. one saying its fixed. This has happened 4 times.  It gets better for a bit. 2 bars.. then after a while fades off.. So what on earth are they doing to the local mast one wonders?

japitts
Rising Star

How interesting that PlusNet appatently told this customer to report a network issue to EE, when PN are their provider and the user isn't (on the face of it) an EE customer. It could almost be equated to an ISP asking a user to report a line fauilt to Openreach.

I know the EE status checker is a free webform open to (presumably) anyone to report, but that's another issue.