Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data Connection.

FIXED
positive_net
Hooked

Re: No Data Connection.

@Hooley17PN wrote:
My data has just kicked into life. 4G+ as well. Not sure what you did or if it will last, but for the mo.. Thanks.

Thanks for the tip off - no info from Plusnet but my 4G is back! No restarts, no taking out the SIM, just spontaneously back!

Thanks to Gandalf if he fixed it. It sounded like you needed a magician to fix this!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for the tip off - no info from Plusnet but my 4G is back! No restarts, no taking out the SIM, just spontaneously back!

Glad to hear your data is back too. Smiley

Thanks to Gandalf if he fixed it. It sounded like you needed a magician to fix this!

Wingardium Leviosa. Oh wait wrong universe.

While I'd love to take the credit, I just passed your mobile number on.

[edit]

I've gone and checked for an update.

It looks like our suppliers found the issue and are obviously rectifying it by the fact the data is starting to look alive for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
c1469

Mines working too and txt are going now as well. 

Hope it stays that way.

dq
Hooked

Transfered my number to plusnet from o2 recently and yep you've guessed it no data and from today cant send texts either Although i can receive them and make calls,tried all the fixes mentioned on these forums but no joy,phoned cs and they sent a New sim which didnt solve anything phoned them again and they say theyre aware of problems but they have no clue of when It'll be fixed or who's doing what to fix it so as far as im concerned it could be next week next year or in my next life..Not good..

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@c1469, fantastic, that's good to hear. Thumbs_Up

@dq, sorry for the issues you're having after moving your mobile service to us. If you can PM me your mobile number I'll be happy to look into this.

If you're affected by the known issue discussed here, then I'd expect it to be resolved shortly based on the fact that other people affected are starting to see their data/texts start working.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Itdc
Hooked

Still no internet connection today it has been more a week already. Contact Plusnet customer service there is no help. Not sure what to do apart from porting my number alway
littletuckers87

I’m still stuck with 3G that doesn’t work (something about a PDP authentication) and no text messages coming or going.
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @Itdc and @littletuckers87,

I am sorry to hear you are both still experiencing issues with your mobile service. I would be happy to take a look into both of your issues.

Can you PM me the mobile numbers and names on the accounts.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
disk0
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Data connection still not working and still unable to send SMS since 16th November - no contact from customer services despite empty promises made on the phone, no ETA on fix.......

Alternate sim working perfectly in dual sim phone

robash

@disk0 wrote:

Data connection still not working and still unable to send SMS since 16th November - no contact from customer services despite empty promises made on the phone, no ETA on fix.......

Alternate sim working perfectly in dual sim phone

Exactly the same situation here. Went through the troubleshooting steps with a CS rep on 16th November, ending with me being sent a new SIM. I've since been away for work, the new SIM made no difference and from the CS call this morning I've apparently had my details added to a spreadsheet of affected customers, but no indication of when the problem will be resolved or how any updates on progress will be provided.

Can't say it fills me with much confidence and I've barely been a customer for a month, so if nothing is forthcoming in the next few days I'll ask for a PAC and a refund of what I've paid to date.

dq
Hooked

Still nothing happening for me either disk0! I wonder did they ever manage to fix the problem for the people at the start of this thread which was over a year ago and if so why cant they apply the same fix for those of us whos having the same issues now and if theres any plusnet staff reading its bad enough leaving us in limbo over this but could we at least have an awknowledgement that you know who we are!

perryw
Hooked

Hey all.

Customer services just told me they know they have a big issue, they have been working on it for a week, but have no idea when its going to be fixed.

I've just ordered a couple of voda sim cards, and if its not fixed by the time they arrive, then i'm switching. I use my phone for work and personal, and its been a real pain to be without data for so long.

Pretty poor show from plusnet. Not only is our service dead, but no communication or updates. It's shameful.

disk0
Grafter
Fixes: 1

@perryw totally agree, really poor customer service, on the phone now getting my PAC.  Asked for a refund and they will not entertain it, if you have had the service for over 14 days blah blah blah, asked to speak to a manager

Offered me a new number so I assume its something to do with porting numbers over, what ever it is PN seem to be incapable of getting this resolved.

perryw
Hooked

@disk0 makes me wonder if i should pack my plusnet broadband in too. that's been fine, but if there is a problem, will it be the same customer services, or are they different?

robash

@disk0 wrote:

@perryw totally agree, really poor customer service, on the phone now getting my PAC.  Asked for a refund and they will not entertain it, if you have had the service for over 14 days blah blah blah, asked to speak to a manager

Offered me a new number so I assume its something to do with porting numbers over, what ever it is PN seem to be incapable of getting this resolved.

Sounds ominous. My direct debit is due in a week but I'm tempted to cancel it if they're refusing to refund customers. I've had no mobile data or SMS service so far during the period the bill covers.