cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data Connection.

Sonnic2527

No Data Connection.

Hi. 

I have joined Plusnet with the sim only deal, my phone worked fine until the point of getting getting my number ported over from EE. Now all I get is phone signal, i contacted Plusnet support and they have sent out a new Sim. I have received and activated the Sim and the same fault is still apparent. 

I have made a new APN on advice from customer support, fault still apparent, have now been advised to wait a further day ( now been over a week) and phone customer support on 3 seperate occasions and give examples of not having data.

From reading the forums, a fix is available and has helped many people. 

I can't believe that this fault has been around for years and no system has been put in place to sort this out? 

Any Help in this matter will be greatfully apprecitated

Update

Just been in contact with PN support again to give my first example of the day of data not working, even though it has not been working since I have transferred my number. Got told that I just need to phone once giving 3 seperate times 2 hrs apart that i have tried to access data. Why could this not have been actioned yesterday, when i told the customer support agent that it had not been working all day? Getting different instructions from different agents?

I must say that Plusnet don't impress much at present. 

1 REPLY 1
MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Re: No Data Connection.

Have we collected the further two examples from you by now, Sonnic2527? How are things progressing? Please do send me a Private Message if you'd like me to have a look at what's going on here and act as a point of contact.