cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Contract or SIM ever arrived AND hard credit check recorded

tStuartJamieson

No Contract or SIM ever arrived AND hard credit check recorded

Hi,

On or about the 19th of June I applied for a SIM deal using your website, which seemed to fail on the final stages. No correspondence was received, no emails, nothing. I found another deal with Virgin and moved on.

However having now checked my credit report I have noted there is a hard credit check from plusnet for that date.

I would like that removed, as I never approved for or received the goods/services and therefore the credit check should not have happened, whats the best steps to do this.

Thanks

Stuart

1 REPLY 1
CharlieRobinson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 2

Re: No Contract or SIM ever arrived AND hard credit check recorded

Hi Stuart,

Thanks getting in touch! I'm very sorry to hear that's been the case and you've previously had difficulty in placing an order through our website. If you wish to dispute the mark on your credit report I'd suggest you start by flagging the mark with your credit agency.

We'll be happy to investigate this for you, but we'll first need you to take a screenshot of your current credit report, including the mark, and send it to our e-mail address: mobile-help@plus.net. A response from our e-mail team can take up to 24 hours.

If you've any questions in the meantime, please feel free to drop me a private message and I'll be able to help from there.

- Charlie