cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order: Website failures post payment screen have lead to duplicate orders. Can one be cancelled?

plank101

New order: Website failures post payment screen have lead to duplicate orders. Can one be cancelled?

Hi there,

Last night, I accidentally placed two orders for a sim card instead of one (courtesy of your website btw, which claimed to have timed out after the payment screen).

Can you please stop at least one of these orders before payment is taken and direct debits are put into place?

I can provide the order numbers. The first of the orders also has my door number entered twice (again, your website had issues with the postcode checker, leading to no cues to assist users into thinking that the first line of the address should not include the door number).

PS: Hope the website feedback is helpful. So far not a good impression of the ordering process. Given all of the negative comments surrounding Plusnet mobile out in the wild generally, I'm hopeful that this is not the first of many problems to come!

1 REPLY 1
SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Re: New order: Website failures post payment screen have lead to duplicate orders. Can one be cancel

Hi plank101, thanks for getting in touch! And thanks for leaving us some feedback. I'll certainly forward this on to the relevant department.

I'm very sorry to hear you've had some issues ordering, if you drop myself or one of the other staff members a private message I'd be happy to look into this for you.