Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer deals

FIXED
Marino
Fixes: 1

New customer deals

Hi, I've just seen a 12Gb deal for £8 per month for new customers. I am currently paying the same amount and getting 7Gb. Is it possible to get the deal? I understand the importance of getting new cuts on board, but what about the loyal existing ones?
6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: New customer deals

Give them a call, usually can sort you out.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Marino

Will have to...just the waiting times...
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Once in contract you're bound to it, loyal customers don't matter to most companies until renewal time. Then remember this new customer offer and screw every penny out of 'em -- or change supplier. It's easy to port your number to your new service -- even I can do it 😊

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

30 days rolling on a mobile and they usually sort it to start at the next billing date
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

@Marino wrote:
Will have to...just the waiting times...

I phoned last Saturday afternoon, changed tariff on one SIM and the direct debit on another with it taking 5 mins, so hit it right and you there wont be any/much to wait.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Marino

Fix
Gave them a call this afternoon. Call dropped twice while speaking to the retention team but on the third one, got sorted. Very attentive staff and no problem whatsoever,changing to a "new customer" tariff. Thank you all for your replies.