cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sim no data?

xbzof

New Sim no data?

Any idea when I might be able to use data on the new sim only contract I'm paying you for? Ive had it for days now and its still not working. What the hell are you lot doing?

You're not doing anyone proud so far are you?
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Sim no data?

Hi @xbzof

I'm sorry to hear your mobile data hasn't connected as of yet. What handset are you currently using?

You may need to enter our APN settings which should resolve the matter. You can find the correct APN settings via this link from our website: https://www.plus.net/help/mobile/mobile-phone-and-voicemail-settings/. Let us know how you get on.

If you need to discuss any specific account information, please feel free to send me a PM and I'll do all I can to help. -Ashleigh

xbzof

Hello, a Samsung Galaxy J5. Already done new ANP settings. Which were present anyway as the previous sim was an EE sim. Still not working.
shdoubleu
Hooked

This appears to be a widespread problem, yet there is no acknowledgement from Plusnet that this is the case. Come on, sort it out.

SpottedDick
Dabbler

Yes, lots of posts from affected users. I'm one too.  It's clearly a PlusNet network problem but not sure why they're not being open about it.

I've got a Moto G3. Like everyone else calls and text work fine but there's no data connection. I've checked the status of the sim in my phone and this it what it shows:

01b.png

Occasionally it shows 'connecting' but it never connects and never gets an IP address.

So come on PlusNet locate the problem and fix it.

cpembo78
Dabbler

Guess what??!!!  

Ive got 2 new sims, one for me and one for my wife. Both have no data connection!! Ive changed apn settings, ive tried 4 different phones and still cant get data on either SIM.

Plusnet come on its obviously a big problem at your end.

cathy1951

It is now Thursday and i still have no data on new SIM. Forum statesthat this issue has been resolved. When is it going to be fixed.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): All caps post edited as per Forum rules.