cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Mobile Customer - Porting Number

Angelchops

New Mobile Customer - Porting Number

I signed up for Plusnet Mobile yesterday and included my PAC Code in the application. 

Today my contract has arrived. All looks ok except I appear to have been allocated a brand new phone number on the contact. I was expecting to see my existing phone number.

Is this normal? If so what do I do when the SIM arrives? I can’t find any information on how the porting process works with Plusnet, my previous network was very clear on what to expect and when. 

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: New Mobile Customer - Porting Number

Hi @Angelchops welcome aboard. 

There’s some information about our porting process here https://www.plus.net/help/mobile/moving-phone-number/ but if you can drop me a PM with the below details, we’ll be happy to take a closer look for you. Smiley

+Your mobile number

+Your full name

+Your full address

+Are you the account holder?

+Your date of birth

+Last 2 digits of your bank account number

+Last 2 digits of your bank sort code

When messaging me, please include a link to this thread as our staff PM's go through a centralised system internally so I might not personally message you back. Although just a few of us monitor our Community Forums so there’s a good chance I’ll pick it up. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet