Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change plan on additional phone but it’s not showing on account page

FIXED
srt3

Need to change plan on additional phone but it’s not showing on account page

Hi,

I recently transferred my wife’s number to plusnet and we find the plan is set too low for data. She’s used a ton lately 🙄

If I try to update it via the mobile app it says to phone in which is a pain given the state of affairs lately. 
So I log in to the website and I can upgrade my number using the options presented but my wife’s number is not showing anywhere 😐. Is there a reason for this and can I not add my wife’s phone onto the website (not app) like mine?

Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Need to change plan on additional phone but it’s not showing on account page

Fix

Each number is a completely separate account. You should have been sent details of the account password when you got your wifes sim.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

srt3

Re: Need to change plan on additional phone but it’s not showing on account page

Thanks and yes I understand she has her own ability via her phone but what puzzled me was that I can go into my account via the app as main holder and see either her or mines usage but it’s not available via the main website😐

just seems a bit strange. Incidentally the reason for looking to change the plan seems unnecessary just now as her data etc was fine and in keeping with her plan. It was due to her calling a PREMIUM number which whacked £ 1.30  on her account🙄

srt3

Oh it was an 0845 number and thought they were inclusive😐?

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Nope, see here https://www.plus.net/help/legal/mobile-price-guide/

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.