Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help - Everytime I speak to Customer service my bill goes up

BillyHunt
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Need Help - Everytime I speak to Customer service my bill goes up

I'll try to keep this brief 

I pay for my daughters bill, she regularly uses all her data so I have set the smart cap to £2 I don't mind paying an extra £2.

Last weekend she wanted to buy the 1gb add on for £6 with her own money so we phoned up I did the security check she gave them her card details.

After giving the card details I think we were supposed to go back to who were originally speaking too but she said bye then hung up. My daughters data was working again and she checked her account which had been debited £6 so she was happy and left it at that.

When I checked my account today it sad there was £8 usage outside of plan and £8 was due.

So I phone plusnet and explain what happened long story short we should have spoke to someone else the bolt on wasn't actually purchased.

She was very good who I spoke and said my account would be credited the £6 and the bolt on would be applied as a good will gesture. 

So I log in to see if I now owe just the £2 I'm expecting, no it now says there's £14 usage out of plan and I now owe £14 and to make matters worse the cap is now set to £10 and i have £4 left until the cap.

Needless to say I'm a bit reluctant to speak with customer service on the phone again 

Help 

2 REPLIES 2
OliGaffney
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 7

Re: Need Help - Everytime I speak to Customer service my bill goes up

Hi there @BillyHunt!

I'm really sorry to hear about this mix up!

This definitely isn't the level of service we aim to provide!

We'd really like to look into this and make it right for you!

@LivRobinson will be here all evening, if you send her a Private Message she will be able to access the account and see what's happened!

Thank you

-Oli

BillyHunt
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: Need Help - Everytime I speak to Customer service my bill goes up

Thanks for the prompt response 

I will send a DM now