cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nearly hitting my smart cap.. but how?

bigkingaluk

Nearly hitting my smart cap.. but how?

Hi all, I am on a plan with 1gb data. As soon as I get a text saying I'm over the cap, I turn off mobile data on my phone.

Recently I had a text saying I was at 80% of my smart cap. I logged in (that's another battle) to my mobile account, but looking at historical usage shows no costs in the last month, so where do I find how I have spent £9, given that it's not showing anywhere?

Many thanks

1 REPLY 1
LivRobinson
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Nearly hitting my smart cap.. but how?

Hi bigkingaluk,

Unfortunately, excess usage and the charges won't show up on your My Account. These charges will be reflected on your next bill, but only usage within your bundle amount are shown on My Account.

To check on these charges, you would need to either send me a PM on here, call 500 free from your Plusnet SIM or pop over to plus.net and use our Live Chat function, and one of us will be able to check into the 'unbilled charges' on your account to see how these were run up.

I do apologise for the fact that these are not available to view online right now. Your feedback on this is very much appreciated and will be passed on to the relevant department. For now, though, to check on any out-of-bundle charges, you will need to get in touch with us so we can access your account, or wait for this to be reflected on the breakdown in your bill Smiley

Thanks
Liv

Liv Robinson
 Plusnet Help Team