cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nearly 3 weeks and port not completed

Graham42

Nearly 3 weeks and port not completed

I made request to port both my wife's and my number on the same day, Jan 5th. My wife's completed the next day as promised. Despite numerous phone calls to the help desk no progress seems to have been made with my number and I do not get any feedback unless I call. 

All I get is a reassurance that it is being worked on. I do not understand what is so difficult. I beginning to wish I hadn't selected Plusnet as I think this level of service is unacceptable. 

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nearly 3 weeks and port not completed

Hi @Graham42

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

I'm extremely sorry for the distress caused with your port-in request. It's certainly not a service we aim to provide and we wish for all transitions to be as seamless as possible; so I apologise this hasn't been the case for yourself and I believe this is something we can rectify.

If you're able to send me a private message with your details, I'll investigate this further and I'll do all I can to help. -Ashleigh

Graham42

Hi Ashleigh

Private message sent.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great, thank you!

I'll respond to your private message now. -Ashleigh

peegee28
Dabbler

Graham - EXACTLY the same story here. Requested port on January 5th and still waiting. Husband and sister's went through next day or within 3 days, and i'm still waiting.

Would be good to keep in touch with our outcomes as I assume we are both in the same boat here!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @peegee28, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some delays with your port.

If you drop me a Private Message I can look into this for you and do all I can to help. 

Graham42

Ashleigh has informed me that they are working on it but cannot say any more. This is exactly what I was told by the help desk a week ago.

I still fail to see why this is so difficult.

I will be posting daily updates here.
MrHopeful
Hooked

Good Luck, I hope that for you Plusnet follow through on any commitments made via private message as they have not done that for me, this is now the seventh working day since my port should have completed.

peegee28
Dabbler

Any updates guys? 3 weeks now officially and no port at my end. This is an absolute farce - taking consumers for a ride and destroying our livelihood in the meantime with no regard.

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI @peegee28, I can take a look into this for you. You'd just need to send me a Private Message so I can access your account for you.

peegee28
Dabbler

MrHopeful, Graham - any updates from either of you? Over a month now, still waiting for port 

MrHopeful
Hooked

My port finally completed a week ago today, however they were unable to give me a PAC code until Thursday, it was more of the same nonsense...I am just astounded that senior management have not brought in a crisis management team because there are clearly major issues if it is taking this long for so many customers to have their number port completed. 

I emailed BBC watchdog but never received a response, might be worth trying as if they receive enough complaints they may do a piece on them.

My port out of Plusnet completes this week, I have already moved my internet.

In my hours of phone calls to Plusnet to try and sort out the shambles there was only one person who I actually felt had a genuine sense that this was unreasonable, well done to that person in the complaints team, shame on every one else in Plusnet.

As I repeatedly said to Plusnet I am relatively fit and active, what if I had been long term unwell or elderly and infirm, Plusnet should be utterly ashamed of themselves for the stress and hassle that they are putting customers through with the endless corporate [-Censored-] that they endlessly spout.

Good Luck to those who are still fighting to get what they have paid for.