cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name changing or Tagname

GrayT72

Name changing or Tagname

Hi, I recently joined PlusNet for myself and my daughters. However the login details for the accounts is rather silly in the fact that you have the numbers for login details. This is itself isn't too much of an issue, however it's a complete pain to check the accounts as they are all registered under my email address and the only way I can check the accounts is by opening up each PDF for the historic bills. If you allowed a way of telling which account you are logged in to by have a tag name, or by allowing a change of name it would be a lot more helpful for people like myself. Is there anything that could be done in the meantime, say, changing the email address? Or adding another name to the account?

1 REPLY 1
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Name changing or Tagname

Hi GrayT72!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

I'm really sorry to hear about the inconvenience that this has caused you. We certainly don't want logging into our 'My Account' feature to be frustrating for our customers and we take all feedback very seriously.  

I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to make any immediate changes however, I will feed this back to the relevant department for improvement.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to get in touch and I'll do my best to help!

- Rebeka