cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO Service on phone, and no way to contact customer support as no live chat

rustopha

NO Service on phone, and no way to contact customer support as no live chat

I am totally fed up with plusnet. I have no mobile service again, even though i was told yesterday it would be fixed by now. and no way to contact customer support as i dont have a working phone and the online live chat is unavailable, even though its within the times of availability.

You do really get what you pay for these days with plusnet

My partner and kids are out of the country and we are all completely un-contactable. THANKS PLUSNET. I am now looking for a new provider. The first month and ive been let down too many times with this no service. 

another cowboy mobile company,, takes the fees but provides a poor service... next stop uswitch.com

I'd also like my PAC Code too please, as i cannot request that it seems, without talking to customer service, which is currently not possible

6 REPLIES 6
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: NO Service on phone, and no way to contact customer support as no live chat

@rustopha Now you have made a post on the forum, you can Private Message a member of the PlusNet mobile team, which I understand is the 'normal' method for that team -and that team alone. Sorry I can't tell you who to PM, as I am not a mobile customer and don't frequent this board, but I'm sure you can find who to contact.

HTH?

John
rustopha

Hi

Ive no idea who else to contact.

I still have no service, and Plusnet havent made any contact with me yet, other than their email to tell me they will be in touch in the next 24 hrs. not much use really. And they've just billed me for the next month. If they were much of a provider, they'd offer wifi calling but they can't even offer that. Ill be going back to ID mobile for sure.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

If you have a landline you can call on 0800 079 1133
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
rustopha

Im afraid calling from the landline wont fix the no service issue. and also wont help my business customers in getting in touch with me.

The best option is to leave this piggyback mobile operator. they are not able to provide a working signal., or fix it since the weekend., and my partner and kids are not able contact me while  travelling across europe.

Thanks for the advice but Plusnet  giving accurate advice about repairs, or actually getting back in touch within the 24hrs they stated yesterday would be more usefful 

rustopha

Just called, the freephone number and spoke to a non northern someone who seemed to talk all over me, never letting me finish a sentence. and because of him and his awful telephone manner, i have just ordered a sim from elsewhere. 

registered for 4 weeks Plusnet and you lost me.. Plusnet.. Urine Poor service... all round!

SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Hi @rustopha

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with us so far, we do pride ourselves on great customer service so this certainly isn't what we expect. 

We'd love the chance to turn things around for you, if you drop me a message I'd be more than happy to take a look into this for you.