cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO DATA - no access to APN settings on iphone

Hardinge2008

Re: NO DATA - no access to APN settings on iphone

Hi Nick.

Thank you for taking the time to post this information . It made my phone work on data OK.   Plus net told me to go to APS which I can't access on my phone ,then passed me on to apple.

FluffyCB

Hello, 

My sim has already been replaced once but I am unable to access data, I get the message 'You are not subscribed to a cellular data service'. 

I have explored the various fixes suggested such as resetting network settings, I have no access to apn settings or profile details. 

The account number is [Removed], please let me know if yo uneed any other informatioin to help resolve this. 

Many thanks, 

James

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) removed account number as it's a public site. 

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Sorry to hear this, James, but I'm confident we can get you up and running Smiley

Could you please Private Message me (click my name, then 'Send Message'), and I'll pick it up straight away and get cracking?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issues on an iPhone 6 with the latest iOS11, I have even tried pushing an APN configuration file from the web and it says that one already exists.

No data, however calls and text work fine, Apple suggest wiping the phone, starting fresh and then restore data to the device.