cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone will not send texts to France or Germany...it does not work when I am in France

davecave

My phone will not send texts to France or Germany...it does not work when I am in France

Any suggestions...i am an absorbee from Life Mobile (whose customer services were much quicker than Plusnet)

4 REPLIES 4
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: My phone will not send texts to France or Germany...it does not work when I am in France

davecave

Re: My phone will not send texts to France or Germany...it does not work when I am in France

Hi Gel

Thanks for the response and advice.....the numbers have been in my phone for years + (country code) minus first number of the full number...I was on Voda switched to Life Mobile and the phone now no longer works in the EU and will accept incoming texts but will not allow me to reply. With the switch to Plusnet it still will not work...I am bemused

Bill_M

Don't know if this will help, but it seems you have to have "international roaming" switched ON by Customer Services...  See below from PLUSNET staff member. 

B

RebekaPreston wrote:
Hi Mitcheip,

You have to have international and roaming access activated on your account in order for your phone to work abroad. If you send me a private message, I can take a look at your account and see what we can do!

Hope this helps!

- Rebeka Smiley

MarcJohnson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Good afternoon!

Just to clarify, all of our new accounts created since plusnet Mobile launched should now have their International and Roaming services activated by default. If any accounts still don't have those enabled, then we can switch those on for you if you get in touch with us.

We can be contacted by email to mobile-help@plus.net, by telephone (0800 0791133 from 8am-10pm) or through the Live Chat button on https://www.plus.net/mobile/. You can also leave a request as a forum post, and we'll send you a message.

I'll send you a private message, dave Smiley