cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My SIM contract with Three runs out in October, could I come to PN Mobile?

FIXED
MrAllen2021
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

My SIM contract with Three runs out in October, could I come to PN Mobile?

Above.

At the moment I'm paying £20 a month for unlimited everything, minutes, texts and data, and if I stream on Amazon Prime and Netflix on my phone it doesn't eat my data allowance.

Would PN be able to offer a similar deal for the equivalent or cheaper price? My other option would be GiffGaff, they do Unlimited minutes and texts and 20 Gig for a tenner a month.

Would you guys be able to price match?

Do you see? Cheesy
3 REPLIES 3
HelloDuck
Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: My SIM contract with Three runs out in October, could I come to PN Mobile?

Fix

Good afternoon,

Plus Net mobile already do 20GB data U/L minutes and texts 22GB if you are a broadband customer 30 day rolling contract for £10

The drawback is PN do not offer 5 digit short text messages if you need them.

I'm on the 20GB tariff and find it very good value  and coverage is good better than Three as my spare phone is Three

My advice is give it a try 

HD

newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 1

"My other option would be GiffGaff"

If you are happy with the Three network, a provider owned by them is offering Unlimited data, minutes, texts for £18/month on a limited offer, for 12 months.

MrAllen2021
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Thanks but I'll go with GiffGaff, my SIM's come yesterday, just got to wait till September 11th, give 30 days notice to Three, and then set up and activate the GiffGaff SIM.

The beauty of GiffGaff is that in the possible event it turns out to be total bobbins (I love that word), I can ditch it with no penalty as you're not tied in for 2 years like on contracts.

Do you see? Cheesy