Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account not showing Usage outside of plan

rubymoon
Hooked

My Account not showing Usage outside of plan

Hi.

My Account "YOUR CURRENT USAGE" shows £18.81 as "OUT OF PLAN USAGE", but only explains £0.68 of that (see below for detail).How can I see what the remainder is for?

I thought I bought a 4GB bolt-on a week or so ago, but My Account shows ".0 Mb left of 1024.0MB". Why is there no indication of the +4GB purchased? Does the ".0 Mb left" mean I've used the whole 4Gb already?

Thanks.

YOUR CURRENT USAGE

Overview for the period 19 July 2018 - 18 August 2018 - Including bolt-ons

Data 
.0 Mb left of 1024.0MB

Usage outside of plan: £18.81

OUT OF PLAN USAGE

£0.68
Texts

You have £11.19 left until you reach your Smart Cap (currently £30.00). We will notify you when you are about to hit the cap.

BOLT-ONS

Bolt-ons are only valid for the billing period you buy them in - any unused data, minutes or texts won't roll over to the next month so make sure you get the most out of them before they expire.

3 REPLIES 3
MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Re: My Account not showing Usage outside of plan

Sorry to hear there's some confusion here. Could you please Private Message me your Plusnet mobile number so I can open up the account and take a look into what's going on here?

ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

That can never be right reading that last paragraph, quote “Bolt-ons are only valid for the billing period you buy them in - any unused data, minutes or texts won't roll over to the next month so make sure you get the most out of them before they expire.”

So if say you’re on a 30 day sim and you buy a Bolt-On on day before the day your 30 day contract resets so that Bolt-On only last a day?

That’s how that statement reads to me or is it the Bolt-On last 30 days from when you buy it even if those 30 days covers two billing periods.

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Your understanding is correct ChrisAtBristol, Bolt-Ons last until your next Bundle Refresh Date whether this is the next day or 29 days later (we do advise customers who call to add a Bolt-On who are near to their BRD that they may wish to wait instead.)

After the Bundle Refresh Date, the bundle allowances are all reset and so you have your new text, call minutes and data allowances to use out of your bundle.