cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most Calls going straight to Voicemail

zenmoments
Hooked

Most Calls going straight to Voicemail

About 80% of my incoming calls are going to voicemail, even when I have good signal. The person on the other end hears one ring and then it goes to voicemail. I hear nothing. This is frustrating.

I have checked threads dealing with similar issues.

I called Support and was told to try calling #21# and then reset - but I get "error performing request unknown error
setting deactivation failed voice call forwarding on all voice calls" and likewise for Fax Call forwarding, SMS call forwarding, sync data circuit call forwarding, async data circuit call forwarding, packet access call forwarding and pad access call forwarding.

I have tried resetting network settings

I have tried these numbers mentioned in another thread

• **004*+447870020555*11*30#
  • **004*07870020555*11*30#
  • **61*+447870020555*11*30#
  • **61*07870020555*11*30#.

I have an iPhone 6s, and ported from the Virgin network about 9 months ago.

Please help

5 REPLIES 5
MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Re: Most Calls going straight to Voicemail

Very sorry to hear this, zenmoments, and I can completely understand your frustration. We can get this sorted though Smiley

Could you please PM me with some account details - let's start with your name and address if we may - and I'll get this fixed.

zenmoments
Hooked

Hi there, despite you replacing my Sim card, this issue is still happening much the same. Some calls are not getting through, not even ringing my phone, and as a result I am losing business. 

Is there anything else we can do? I used to be on the Virgin network and was not aware of this happening. It is also happening sometimes with my wife's phone - she is on Plusnet mobile also.

I just tried calling #21# and got a load of error messages as this was unsuccessful.

Please help

CharlieRobinson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 2

Hi zenmoments - thanks for getting back in touch!

I'm sorry to hear that your issue is still ongoing, but not to worry! I suggest we continue down the troubleshooting path and get things sorted once and for all. 

To do so and bring myself up to speed, can you please said me a private message with some account details (full name and address) and I'll take a look. Smiley

- Charlie

Eddddddddd
Dabbler

Possible silly question, but do you use Do Not Disturb?
zenmoments
Hooked

No - don't use Do not Disturb - and also this is affecting my wife's phone - also an iphone on Plusnet mobile - so I think we are going to give up and move to GiffGaff. It's been a long running problem and I don't have confidence that it will get solved