cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money taken from bank twice on same date

Deb1
Dabbler

Money taken from bank twice on same date

Billed Can someone sort this chat always off and phone well been trying 4 weeks paid for bill with bank card and money taken twice on same day 4th time in 6 months toal shocking please sort it

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) moved body text from tag.

10 REPLIES 10
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Money taken from bank twice on same date

Hi there, 

Sorry to see this, can you send me a private message with your username please? 

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): This thread is now in the appropriate board.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Deb1
Dabbler

Any up date for me please
Deb1
Dabbler

Well 7.35pm another full day and still no further forward useless springs to mind
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 76

Did you send Adam the private message?

LivRobinson
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Hi Deb1!

I am sorry to hear that you have been billed twice, I can assure you this does not sound right at all!

I would assume, if you have paid by card, that you paid this within 5 working days of your direct debit date. At this point, the direct debit is already in processing with the bank and there is no way for us to recall the request - even if we receive a card payment to cover the bill.

Of course, I cannot confirm if this is correct or not, as I would need to access your account to do so and we cannot do this publicly. Please send me a PM so we can begin getting to the bottom of this for you Smiley

I will also just advise that the Live Chat for Mobile is available between 7:30am-10:00pm. We are not aware of it being down or unavailable at all within the past few weeks, but I will be sure to have this looked into.

As with our Live Chat, our call volumes have been relatively low the past few weeks, so I am unsure as to why you have been struggling to get through. Is it possible that you are calling the wrong number? The one to get through to mobile specifically is 0800 0791133 - Option 1, or by dialing 500 free from your Plusnet SIM.

Thanks
Liv

Liv Robinson
 Plusnet Help Team
Deb1
Dabbler

Do not pay by direct debit pay through this site with bankcard and yes it was taken twice
Deb1
Dabbler

Just receivef a email saying ive marked this as fixed didnt no i had was a mistake but may i ad that i got a reply off it havent had a msg or anythink since yesterday SO NO ITS NOT FIXED MOR LIKE IGNORED
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Did you pm Liv as requested in the above post?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
OliGaffney
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 7

Hi @Deb1!

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you, unfortiunately Liv has had to take some unexpected time away from the office.

If you direct the PM towards me I'll be more than happy to look into this for you Smiley

Thank you

-Oli