Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: Mobile upgraded plan online not completed

Cheers Adam.  Have sent a PM and thanks for all your efforts.  Tom

w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

I also have this problem, requested change now says 4th October.

Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @w23, thanks for getting in touch.

I am really sorry for the issues you have had with your mobile service. So we can look into this for you, can you please private message:

-Mobile number in question,
-Full name and account name if different from yours,
-Full address including postcode.

Let us know via this post once you've done so.

Regards,

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
w23
Pro

Thanks @abails0105 , PM sent.

Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @w23,

Thank you for sending the requested details via PM. I've found your account now and we will just need to run through a few more security questions before we can gain access and look into this for you.

Please can you send me a PM with the 3rd and 4th characters from your first holiday destination, the last two digits of your bank account number and last two digits of your sort code? Please add another comment to this post once you've sent the PM and we'll make sure that this is picked back up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
w23
Pro

Hi @EmilyD , PM sent.

Call me 'w23'
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks @w23 I have now taken the steps to amend this for you and will send you a PM with further info shortly.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
w23
Pro

Thank you @LaurenB exceptional customer service.

Call me 'w23'