Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile upgraded plan online not completed

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Mobile upgraded plan online not completed

Both of my clients who are with PN and they both have chosen to upgraded to unlimited calls, unlimited texts with 6GB data on a 30 days rolling on contract for £10.00 a month has failed to completed on their next billing dates as they both check again online and it still on pending until the next billing date.

Serious something has gone wrong with online upgrade plan. Does anyone elses have this experienced if so, please post here and help PN to investigated it.

22 REPLIES 22
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: Mobile upgraded plan online not completed

Hi @goldenfibre 

We would need to speak to the account holders (in one capacity or another) to look into why this has happened. 

Could you get them to contact us? 

Thanks, 

MoR

THP155
Grafter
Fixes: 1

HI Team

Forum newbie here.  I have exactly the same issue as the OP – absolutely identical.  I applied online on 11th Aug for an upgrade to 6GB data, unlimited minutes and unlimited texts for £10 monthly on 30 day rolling contract.  Received text and email from PN thanking me for upgrading and advising that new tariff would become active on 1 Sep 2018 – and yes I do mean 2018.  The detail of the tariff was also in the text and email and advised me that I would be getting 3.5 GB data, 2000 minutes and 2000 texts, which was the tariff I’m already on!!!

Phoned Customer Services and was told to ignore email and text and that new plan would start on 1 September 2019.  Well, it didn’t.  Nothing happened.  Phoned CS but got such a poor line that I could barely understand what was being said but the gist was sorry, can’t do it.  Told CS to do nothing and leave my plan as it was because I didn’t want to risk losing my service.

Having seen the post from the OP I decided to chase this up because the only way to get things put right is to bring them to the attention of PN.  I would like the new plan if possible.  Please note that my account is still showing that a tariff change is in progress but the date has changed from 1st September to 1st October.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

I am glad to rise this issues because my two clients has the same problem with this. PN told them it will be changed but never did. Overall disapppointed with tariffs change plan was biggest issues mess up.

Similiar story to this but Gandalf has find a way to resolved this here https://community.plus.net/t5/Mobile/Wrong-Tariff-Plan/td-p/1662439

THP155
Grafter

Thanks for that @goldenfibre .  I'll wait now and see what happens but it's definitely a bit of a shambles!

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

One of my client have got that sorted out yesterday as he phoned them up and they put it right tariifs for him. The online upgrade tariffs are incorrect plan with wrong amount as it bit of shambles! And was told not to use online tariffs upgrade (phone them instead)

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi THP155

Feel free to drop me a PM with your mobile number and I'll have a look into it for you. 

Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
THP155
Grafter

Hi Adam and thanks.  PM sent.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there, I've just sent you a reply.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
THP155
Grafter

Hi Adam

Have sent you another PM with the required Info.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks a lot, I'll be dropping you another reply shortly.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
THP155
Grafter

Hi @adamwalker.  PM sent

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there, 

I've just sent you a reply back. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
THP155
Grafter

Hi Adam.  Have replied via PM.  Tom

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Cheers, 

That should be all sorted now and I've just replied back to you. Cheers for your patience Tom!

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team