cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile upgrade and bonus data

DanDee

Mobile upgrade and bonus data

There's a few posts on this, but the answers aren't clear.

I am a mobile and b/band PN user so get the bonus data on the mobile plan. However, in the upgrade options on my account they do not show the bonus e.g. the 30day 5GB for £8 should be 7GB for £8. Does this mean I won't get the bonus automatically or what?

It would a lot easier if existing bonus mobile users were shown upgrades which included the bonus.

5 REPLIES 5
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Mobile upgrade and bonus data

Hi @DanDee and welcome to the Community Forums.
I'm sorry to hear you've not seen the additional data options when looking at changing your current package and we'd be happy to help you with this. If you could please drop me the below information over private message then I'll get the required change made for you.
In order to pass security on the account can you please confirm over private message your:
-Mobile Number
-Full Name and if you're the account holder
-Full Address
-Last 2 digits of sort code and account number
-Date of birth

If you could also please let me know which of the mate rates deals it is you're wanting to take:
https://www.plus.net/mobile/sim-only-30-day/existing-customer-offer

I look forwards to hearing from you.

DanDee

THanks. I've sent you a PM.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

I totally agree as I don't understand why Plusnet Upgrade Plan online never show addition bonus of 2GB which it put everyone off! They should including 2GB if you already with Plusnet Broadband customer. But they never do it. We all prefer to do it online as it much quicker than call them. Also on this site: https://www.plus.net/mobile/sim-only-30-day/existing-customer-offer there is only one option buy now for new customer to order new sim but lack of option upgrade now for exising customer who already on it own sim card are a biggest let down with a NO OPTION to upgraded or downgraded.

Sort it out PN.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @goldenfibre

Your feedback is appreciated and has been passed along to the relevant teams for business improvement. 

Thanks. 

neilyr
Hooked

Thanks @Mads       Adding the feature for existing customers to modify mobile subscription, and take into account the Broadband customer 2GB bundle would be really appreciated.

Given the relative loyalty of customers it must drive a reasonable volume of calls into the call centre.  It also risks the customer finding an equivalent or better deal elsewhere / port number all online.  Being able to do online with PlusNet would increase retention rates.

Thanks