cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile signal in home

philtrainer

Mobile signal in home

Hi there, I did search on the forum for this topic but haven't found any posts younger than 5 years so thought it may be worth asking again in case anything has changed....

My iphone SE 2020 has started not being able to stay on a call as the other person's voice starts crackling and then it cuts out or I get fed up and hang up. My wives phone (same model but older) has been doing the same thing for ages. It seems as though it is only the case when in the house and I think I've routed the problem to the EE mobile phone booster that they gave me free years ago when I was with them! Now I'm on Plusnet I obviously can't get a new one free from EE! But without it my phone signal is terrible in the house....concrete walls!

Any ideas? Any suggestions of signal boosters for the home?

4 REPLIES 4
enlliserve
Grafter

Re: Mobile signal in home

EE no longer do boosters. Normally I would suggest wifi calling but that is not an option on PlusNet.
Legal signal boosters are very expensive and your best option would be to move to another network with better coverage in your location, or at least one that does wifi calling
Sebtomato
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Wifi calling is now available
enlliserve
Grafter

Thanks. Not been with plusnet for a bit
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@Sebtomato wrote:
Wifi calling is now available

To confirm we don't offer WiFi calling, I've updated your topic Here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet