Did you mean: 

Mobile offers and questions

snadge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 6

Mobile offers and questions

Hi

I received an email which stated the following:

https://www.plus.net/mobile/bestdeals?utm_source=Adestra&utm_medium=email&utm_content=See%20the%20pl...

I wish to know the following:

1. Can I keep my existing number

2. is it charged onto your monthly phone line rental & broadband bill

3. which network does it piggyback on (EE i Believe but not sure)

4. I live NE26 (on the coast of Cullercoats area) and on Three currently and the reception here is almost zero in the flat and next to zero outdoor - i have to use a wifi app to get calls and texts if i dont have the phone near the window and my mother is on EE and couldn't get a signal in the flat either or at least from the sofa... mine works in certain areas of the flat

5 I use an iPhone 4S which is 3G only not 4G - will Plusnet still work on this in 3G mode? or do you need exclusively a 4G mobile phone

thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
LivRobinson
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Mobile offers and questions

Hi snadge!

Great to hear you are thinking of jumping on board with one of our fantastic SIM offers Smiley

It most definitely is possible for you to keep your existing mobile number! It'd just be a case of requesting a PAC from your current provider, and giving this code to us once your Plusnet SIM arrives.

The monthly mobile bill will be completely separate to your broadband/landline one, as these are two separate entities of the Plusnet brand. This would also mean that the Broadband/landline account details wouldn't be the same as the mobile ones.

We do use the EE network, and you can check on the coverage in your area by popping in your postcode over at https://www.plus.net/mobile/coverage-checker/.

As for the 4G SIM in your 3G iphone, this will work fine Smiley The only difference will be that you wont have access to the 4G speeds Smiley

I hope this helps toward making your decision - and if you need anything else please don't hesitate to let me know Smiley -Liv

Liv Robinson
 Plusnet Help Team
snadge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 6

when i go to use the buy option in my flyer page its 2GB + unlimited everything else for £6 month

but.. when I go to buy from my account its 1.5Gb / 500 mins / unlimited texts? <-this is with YES IAM A BROADBAND CUSTOMER

whats up?

I dont want to purchase from one to find out im not getting that deal

one i want:

Ul7KQ5N

one from account:

ycqFo63

LivRobinson
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Hi snadge!

I am sorry to hear there is a bit of discrepancy between the email and our website! I'll feed this back today to see if this is something we can get rectified! The only deal on our site that is close to the 2GB in the email is a 2.5GB, Unlimited Mins and Unlimites SMS deal for £7.50 a month.

Having said this, I'm sure the 2GB plan will be available still, it just doesn't seem to be available for purchase through the website right now. For this reason, it may be worth giving our amazing Sales Team a call on 0800 0791133 - Option 2 and they will be able to discuss all the current tariffs available to our Broadband Customers exclusively Smiley -Liv

Liv Robinson
 Plusnet Help Team