cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile nightmare

FIXED
HarriK

Mobile nightmare

I’ve been a Plusnet mobile customer for a couple of years (Sim only) and my wife used this particular mobile. I then decided to move my daughter’s mobile over from BT (Sim only) as the package was ideal. I passed the number & PAC code to Plusnet for a simple transition. Unfortunately Plusnet decided to port my daughter’s number over my wife’s number effectively leaving both phones out of use! After hours of calls & almost 3 weeks the numbers were reinstated. During this time I spoke with a manager who informed me that compensation would be sorted out once everything was sorted. 2 weeks on their has been no call regarding compensation so I spoke with customer services who offered me £10 credit in my account. I am now left with no choice but to take this up with the ombudsman. Plusnet are the most incompetent business I have ever been a customer with!
4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Mobile nightmare

Hi there,

I’m really sorry to see what’s happened. Sad

If you can drop me a private message with your full name and mobile number, unless we’ve given you a final position letter, we’ll be happy to review the goodwill offer we’ve made and discuss further.

When private messaging, could you provide a link to this thread? Our staff PM’s go through a centralised system, so I may not personally message you back, but there’s a good chance I may do as there’s only a few of us from the team who help out on our Community Forums.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
HarriK

Hello,
Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately I don’t know how do send a private message.
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Fix

@HarriK To send a PM, click Gandalfs avatar - a new window will open with the option to send a message on the right-hand side

John
HarriK

Thanks John!