cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data not working after monthly plan refreshed today.

ChrisSmith87
Hooked

Mobile data not working after monthly plan refreshed today.

3 days ago I ran out of data. I attempted to add a bolt on to tide  me over for a few days. it was shown as added to my account in the app but it never activated and when I rang plusnet they could see it was pending but didn't have a clue why it hadn't activated and sent it to the tech team. They haven't been in contact with me but plusnet have credited the cost of the bolt on that I never received.

Today my monthly package should have renewed. However my mobile data still isnt working. I have reset network settings and manually entered my apn bit nothing is working. Frustrating!

4 REPLIES 4
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Mobile data not working after monthly plan refreshed today.

Hello @ChrisSmith87

Thanks for reaching out to us here. 

I'm sorry to read you've had some trouble with your mobile data and I apologise for the frustration caused. 

Have you tried to restart the device and toggle airplane mode on/off? Have you received any notifications surrounding your package refresh this month? 

Thanks. 

ChrisSmith87
Hooked

Hi there.

Yes tried that also. It's now with the the h support team again as I've just rang and they see that my account is stuck in pending which is likely to be causing the issue.

Been told it can be up to 5 days to get sorted. Hopefully not tho as it is frustrating.
ChrisSmith87
Hooked

Day 7 (in total) of having no mobile data... What an absolute p**s take! How hard can it really be to sort it out!
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @ChrisSmith87 and apologies for the delayed response. 

Can you drop me a PM with the following information so I can take a look into this for you?

• Your mobile number
  • Your full name
  • Your full address
  • Are you the account holder?
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet