cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile cannot phone out or in (txt ok) get conditional call forwarding and call just ends

nonplusme
Dabbler

Re: Mobile cannot phone out or in (txt ok) get conditional call forwarding and call just ends

@nonplusme wrote:

It was updated 4 minutes before you posted - lol.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.

The quoted post was one god damn line what was I supposed to trim? Having deleted the quote my post is meaningless with no indication of who the 'you' is.

And I suppose I have quoted a whole post again - what part should I leave out without removing any sense from the post? Are you a moderator or a moron or just a brain dead bot?

RobC
Rising Star

Re: Mobile cannot phone out or in (txt ok) get conditional call forwarding and call just ends

@nonplusme wrote:

The quoted post was one god damn line what was I supposed to trim?

Having deleted the quote my post is meaningless with no indication of who the 'you' is.

what part should I leave out without removing any sense from the post?

Are you a moderator or a moron or just a brain dead bot?

Edited to limit the excuses of the ***********

ooops err moderator

Too true

Cretinously editing one and two line quotes - even the support staffs - which leaves just a mangled jumble of the large sig icons making it an almost undecipherable mess

or at least a need to try and figure out/guess what the response is responding too does seem to be the work of  a lunatic.

The rules this idiot is abusing (and hence abusing customers and helpers) is based on a need to manage very large posts, and commonly results in prior multiple levels of quotes being deleted from within a response leving just the last two or three whole.

NOT what this idiot is doing.

These will probably be quickly 'moderated' a number of mine have despite them being intended as constructive albeit  frustrated criticism.