Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile bill query

sammieblue
Grafter

Mobile bill query

Hi 

I placed a call to Romania on 31/12/18 and was charged £5 for 5 minutes.  I assumed that calls to EU countries were included in my minutes, has there been a mistake?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Mobile bill query

Hi @sammieblue, I'm afraid calls to non-UK numbers are not included in your monthly minutes allowance and would be chargeable.

Romania is a band 1 country, so would be charged at £1 per minute to make a call to.

Your allowance will include:-

• calls to any UK mobiles, UK landlines and national numbers beginning 01, 02 and 03 when in the UK
  • calls to any UK mobiles, Roam Like at Home mobiles, UK landlines and national numbers beginning 01, 02 and 03 and Roam Like at Home standard landlines when in Roam Like at Home destinations
  • standard texts to any UK mobiles when in the UK and to any UK mobiles and Roam Like at Home mobiles when in Roam Like at Home destinations
  • mobile data when in the UK or in Roam Like at Home destinations
  • calls to numbers beginning 0800, 0808 and 03, which are free of charge when in the UK or in Roam Like at Home destinations
  • calls to your Plusnet Mobile voicemail made when in the UK or in Roam Like at Home destinations

There are additional charges for:-

• calls and texts to other numbers in the UK and all numbers outside the UK when in the UK
  • calls and texts to other numbers in the UK or Roam Like at Home destinations when in Roam Like at Home destinations
  • calls or texts to rest of the World mobiles and landlines
  • sending media messages which may include messages containing emoticons

More information on allowances can be found here: https://www.plus.net/help/legal/mobile-price-guide/#whats-included-in-my-plan-allowance

More information on country banding's and costs to call these countries can be found here: https://www.plus.net/help/mobile/roaming-and-international-calls/

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet