cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile app issues - Sophos Error

jamesbee
Dabbler

Mobile app issues - Sophos Error

Now connecting without timeouts and no recent loss of login credentials. Something seems to have been fixed - thanks!

However still seeing "Something's gone wrong... Missing fields: mUsagePeriodStart" messages - as before - when I drill down to the the "itemised usage" screens.  And Sophos security is still suspicious about the app.

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) changed topic title

3 REPLIES 3
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Re: Mobile app issues

Hi Guys,, sorry about the late reply. I'll try to remember to pick this up tomorrow but in the meantime,  I wanted to just talk about this part 

@jamesbee wrote:

I'm now dismayed to find that the Sophos security app is reporting that it is a "Low Reputation app" with a list of "Security Considerations" as long as your arm. It may well be a false positive but on the other hand....

This is a false positive, it doesn't have enough downloads to have a high reputation. We take security very seriously and will be continuously updating the app with security in mind. 

Regarding the verification issue when the connection drops I've raised this internally as an issue and we're looking into it now.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
jamesbee
Dabbler

Hi JonoH,

Thanks for the reassurance on the Sophos "Low Reputation app" issue. You will see from my recent post that - for me at least - the timeout/loss of login issue seems to be fixed.

The only issue that remains for me is the "Something's gone wrong... Missing fields: mUsagePeriodStart" messages when I drill down to the the "itemised usage" screens.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

Posts split into new topic for better visibility 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'