cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Sim only cancellation and contact problems

Jaysus1954

Mobile Sim only cancellation and contact problems

Thought I had cancelled sim only deal inJanuary still getting bills now and getting nowhere on phone as my bank details don’t pass security check and of course I have no idea of password or username as I did not use it or sim which is why I cancelled! The sim stopped working after cancellation so no service no contact except for bills and no way of replying or cancelling except by phone.

writing by snail mail to plusnet and ofcom

3 REPLIES 3
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Mobile Sim only cancellation and contact problems

Hi @Jaysus1954, I am really sorry that you are experiencing some issues with the cancellation of your service. I'd really like to help however, would still need to be able to pass security with yourself to discuss this.

If you can please firstly PM me with the following info and we'll go from there:

- Your full name

- Your full address including postcode

- The mobile number in question

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Jaysus1954

Done as asked now being asked same security questions which did not work by phone Why can’t  my January cancellation be confirmed?

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @Jaysus1954,

We do hold our customer's information in the highest regard, but can understand any frustration our security procedures have caused. I understand that @LaurenB is looking to resolve your query now.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team