Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Signal Service Status

FIXED
Brightonian
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Mobile Signal Service Status

As Plusnet Mobile doesn't appear to have an online method of reporting poor or no mobile signal - maybe Plusnet could pass on details via this post to EE? (other than https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/networkchecker/checkservice).

I'll start the ball rolling:
4 REPLIES 4
Brightonian
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: Mobile Signal Service Status

Fix
No signal. BN2 8SJ, 4th day now
MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Hi there Brightonian.

You should be able to report the service issues to EE directly, as they're the ones who maintain the network and equipment.

This can be done via the following link: https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/networkchecker/checkservice

You can also register for updates there, too, if an issue is already being worked on Smiley

MikeAustin
Dabbler

I am now constantly without a data signal - and it is definitely not the location. It has been like it for a couple of weeks. I live in Bristol and I have travelled all around Bristol and found no signal. The last couple of days, I drove to Essex on the M4 and M25. No signal anywhere on route (I have my mobile on Satnav on the dashboard).

When I first got the sim, there was no data after migrating my old number. Then MichaelWilliams on this forum sorted it out for me. I had in the meantime received a new sim from Plusnet. I have not tried this yet. Maybe I should.

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

I'm very sorry to hear this MikeAustin, and I've replied to your PM with where we can go from here.

A quick point, though: you would have to activate the new SIM to get your account transferred across before it would be usable Smiley