cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile-No Service NE5

Jojo17

Mobile-No Service NE5

No service unable to make/receive calls text, checked status on plusnet & EE no known problems. Also same issue on spouses phone. Contacted plusnet via messenger this morning to date no response. Anyone else got issues NE5 area?.
4 REPLIES 4
Jojo17

Re: Mobile-No Service NE5

Update - service resumed at 5.30pm on both phones great, However woke this morning & both phones show no service again ☹️ status checker shows no known problems can't ring plusnet as no service to make/receive calls/text.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting in touch @Jojo17 and apologies for the delayed response.

If you're still having issues with your mobile signal, feel free to private message me the following details to pass our data protection checks and we can take a closer look for you. 

+Your mobile number

+Your full name

+Your full address

+Are you the account holder?

+Your date of birth

+Last 2 digits of your bank account number

+Last 2 digits of your bank sort code

When private messaging me, please include a link to this thread as our staff private messages go through a centralised system internally so I might not actually personally message you back. Although just a few of us monitor our Community Forums so there’s a good chance I’ll pick it up.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Jojo17

It's fixed yipee, appears there was a known issue in my area that has now been resolved. Thanks
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Excellent! I'm glad to see the problem's sorted now.

Let us know if you have further issues or there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet