cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Network Keeps Dropping

mjpallett

Mobile Network Keeps Dropping

Heya guys, my mobile network keeps dropping mid-call. This happens whether I initiate or receive the call. Reception is good. I am using a Huawei P9 Lite and this was not an issue on giffgaff. Having browsed the EE forums I don't appear to be the first person experiencing this. Is it affecting anyone else here? If so, have you found a solution to it? 

[ Source: https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Archive/dropped-calls-constantly/m-p/101827#M38151

Thanks in advance,

Matthew J. Pallett

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) All caps title edited as per Forum rules

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mobile Network Keeps Dropping

Hi @mjpallett

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies to hear you're having issues with your connection. If you click on this link https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/networkchecker/checkservice, you can check if there's any known issues within your area. 

Have you tried to remove the SIM/ reboot the handset? You could also try the SIM within another device, as this would determine whether it's an issue with the current SIM or the phone you're using! 

Sadly, we're not able to discuss other customers experiences, however; if you've tried the above methods and there's still no improvement, please don't hesitate to drop me a private message and I'll look into your account in further detail. -Ashleigh

mjpallett

Hello Ashley, I've been waiting on your reply for a few days now and was wondering if there had been any resolution with regards to this?

I have just been speaking to a friend who was not in a very good way and the call dropped three times during the conversation which was extraordinarily frustrating.

I understand this is not the fault of Plusnet but I hope to achieve some kind of resolution soon.

Eagerly await your reply,
Matthew J. Pallett
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @mjpallett

Ashleigh is not available at the moment, however if you send me a Private Message I can take a look into your account to see if there have been any updates for you.