cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile - My Account feedback

lamonsea

Re: Mobile - My Account feedback

How long will it be before is is implemented as it really is messy having to use account number for login. ?

In addition, it would be helpful to be able to link several accounts to username, as I also have accounts i run for my daughters.

plus an app to check how much allowance left at ny time would be great too

piersg
Grafter

The glacial speed of development on the Plusnet mobile website is almost matched by the actual speed of the site (as mentioned by others) when trying to connect to it or log in.

It's bizarre that the apparent business case for developing the facilities that are being asked for (change smart cap, change settings, tariff etc) is not being pushed, and instead you have teams of sales and support people who are there just to handle these mundane and non-profit-making issues.

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Morning everyone

Apologies for the delay coming back to you.

The current plan for launching login via mobile number is by the end of July. There's lots of reasons as to why it's taken a little longer than we'd have hoped but rest assured it's coming & not forgotten about!

RE the performance issues, I'm not sure this had been flagged to me yet. If I can get some examples/a summary I can pick up with the teams.

Cheers!

Liam

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

is there any app to check mobile usage, bills via smartphone yet for andriod?

Tw33d

As well as using the number to log in which I can never remember are there any plans to merge broadband and mobile to one log on? Would make things easier.

quelquod
Pro

Hi @PlusnetLiam

Apologies for the delay coming back to you.

The current plan for launching login via mobile number is by the end of July. There's lots of reasons as to why it's taken a little longer than we'd have hoped but rest assured it's coming & not forgotten about!

Cheers!

Liam

July? - It's August now.

Not happened (as we've come to expect) and in fact absolutely nothing has happened although @PlusnetLiam started this thread back in December and there have been lots of suggestions. Sad

Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @quelquod - let me get the latest date for you. It's definitely close but as ever, things can & do move around in terms of development completing and such. Won't be long though.

And RE all the suggestions, trust me they're logged & are being reviewed from a planning perspective to decide which we progress with.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

PlusnetLiam - What about mobile app?

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

We're working really hard on it as we speak - it's a really big investment for us in terms of making sure it's built in a way that enables it to grow in the future so we're making sure it's done properly.

No definitive timelines yet but rest assured we're incredibly passionate about getting it out as soon as we can.

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Morning folks

The latest I have is that logging in via mobile number will go in next Tuesday, 8th August. It's in final stages of testing now but lined up for that date - will let you all know if that changes.

Cheers

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@PlusnetLiam what happen if I want to continue to login with account number instead of mobile number?

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Nothing. In essence, we're just adding in the feature that allows people to use their Mobile number. Account number will still be acceptable.

quelquod
Pro

@goldenfibre wrote:

@PlusnetLiam what happen if I want to continue to login with account number instead of mobile number?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 383

I've got a request for a feature, not for users though!, for the Help team on here!Shocked

Can they have the ability to stick a rocket under the backsides of the OPs team to get them to look into ( and preferably sort ) reported problems with  roaming, porting and lack of data, in a sensible time frame e.g 24 hours and not the 'it will be at least 5 days' that we seem to get at the moment .

</sarcasmmode>

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

patrickcage

@PlusnetLiam, great news that the app is in the works, if you need beta testers, I would be more than willing (as I'm sure would some of the eager members watching this thread).

I would also like to vote for the manage multiple sims under one account log in as I have the whole house with you at the minute (4 handsets, plus phone and broadband), so multiple accounts and different phone/broadband and mobile sections are quite inconvenient.