cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile - My Account feedback

Guzlr

Re: Mobile - My Account feedback

Although I can see this month's total data usage so far, I can't see total data usage for previous months. To get this information I'd have to add all the daily usage amounts up myself. I'd like to know how much data I've used each month (ideally in a table/graph) so I can see if my data usage is increasing/decreasing and also how close I am to my data limit. I'm sure some people would like to see the same for phone and text usage too (I don't care as my allowances are unlimited).

Sporadic999
Dabbler

It would be good to be able to look at the service status. I am a new user setting up my phone and I cannot get data working. I am told there is a data problems that is being fixed, but there is nowhere I can go to see when the problem is fixed. So I am wasting a lot of time trying, not sure if the problem is my end or not, or if I need a new SIM etc etc. Sadly, I am not off to a flying start.

shdoubleu
Hooked

It'd make much more sense to be able to log in to the account using our email address or mobile number, rather than having to remember a random username

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Thanks for all your comments guys, greatly appreciated & hugely insightful!

Will keep you all updated on where we get with some of them but feel free to keep them coming.

flanzm
Pro
Fixes: 15

I would like to see the ability to make account changes online such as:

Turning voicemail on/off - including changing the number of rings included on the site.

Modifying the SmartCap value (down to zero would be excellent to prevent kids running up anything extra)

Turning international roaming on/off. 

I know you can do this by calling PlusNet but I really expect to be able to make changes myself using the website.  The current mobile website doesn't feel as technically capable like the Phone/Broadband is.

epicmcd
Dabbler

Plan pause / resume service function

The ability to name OR nickname accounts (have multiple so would make it easier to keep track)

The ability to manage multiple accounts from 1 login

quelquod
Pro

1. I'd like the account website to be quicker and a few less connection failures, is it overloaded?

2. I don't want to use my email to log in to my account as I'm likely to have more than 1 sim. I'd rather be allowed to choose a username like most other mobile phone sites.

3. I want to be able to operate my account fully online with least need to call customer service. So (for instance) buy bolt-ons, enable/disable features like Smartcap, Adult blocking etc.

4. I'd really like an app.

5. The password rules are too rigorous, takes forever on a phone to get it right. Why is it so much more awkward than for the main PlusNet broadband account?

Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
ado

It keeps failing to login to mobile account - have been getting "Service Unavailable" messages 2 evenings running. Is the site overloaded?

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

That's strange! I'll get someone to look into it.

Cheers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @ado

On Wednesday, My Account was offline for a short time due to some essential maintenance but I can confirm the maintenance is now complete and it should be up and running; so I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing issues. 

Have you tried deleting the history/ cache within the Internet browser you're using?

If there's still no further improvement, send me a private message and I'll look into this further for you. -Ashleigh

ado

Still getting these issues when trying to login. Jusr deleted history and cookies in 3 different browsers but they all had same issue? 

Service Unavailable The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

If you're trying to log in to the website, this is the current reason why - Planned Website Maintenance

madbanana
Grafter

I was a GiffGaff customer for many years and of course, they have no call centre so everything has to be done online / via an app.

So anything that would normally require a call should be considered for an app please ...

International call barring, changing plan type are just two I can think of just now.

ado

Still having problems when trying to log in to the Mobile site, there must be a lot of website maintenance going on every evening!!  Absolutely dire.

Service Unavailable

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

madbanana
Grafter

Error 500 again ....